Why study Abroad? Study abroad decision to the destination country is right choice if that is backed by your profile, background, preference and experience. This is your great and very important decision to pursuit your further career abroad. You may want abroad study either for further study, career and employment or personal enrichment. For this you may need detailed information on the types of qualification and education framework of the destination country. From abroad study you gain skills and qualifications for your professional career ahead by doing the course and other intangible outcomes like cultural experience of the destination country, contacts with local people and other international student’s cultural and sporting pursuits, travel and sightseeing and so on.
– Exposure to a wider world, a developed world as well as intellectual and cultural exposure.
– Better infrastructure, campus and other facilities. The funding for these in many Indian Universities and institutions is limited.
– High level of research and practical education system, students may get an opportunity to work with scientists and Nobel Laureates. Education in India has more theoretical approach.
– Foreign Universities offer better placements and richer job opportunities in the Global business world. Better immigration opportunities.
– Life changing discoveries, various experiences that may influence the life, higher level of tolerance makes you more independent, organized and innovative.