France, unexpected and full of exuberant life, it is even more than you could ever imagine. Revisiting tradition, cultivating creativity, savour. French Republic, is a country with territory in western Europe and several overseas regions and territories.
France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine. Lascaux’s ancient cave drawings, Lyon’s Roman theater and the vast Palace of Versailles attest to its rich history.
Population: 66.9 million (2016) World Bank
Official language: French
WHY France ?
- France is an appealing destination for students worldwide
- Attractive tuition Fee
- Quality education adapted to students’ needs
- Outstanding research and development opportunities
- France is a world-class economic power
- France is home to leading international corporations: Airbus, Total, Orange, LVMH, L’Oréal, Danone…
- Young talent is valued in innovation and entrepreneurship sectors
- French lifestyle: Paris is the #1 student city! (QS Best Student Cities, 2014)
- French is the third most common business language
- 9 out of 10 international students recommend France as a study destination