Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George’s Channel.
Republic of Ireland (Country in Europe)
Dialing code: +353
Area: 84,421 km²
Elevation: 1,041 m
Ireland is the land of scholars and saints. When we consider greats like Jonathan Swift, George Bernard Shaw, James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, Yeats etc.The Irish Government invests over 782 million annually in research in Ireland’s higher education institutions. The impact of this funding is that Ireland’s higher education institutions now lead the world in an increasing number of fields.
Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the world in terms of research impact in 19 fields, spanning natural sciences, social sciences and the humanities. This creates a unique opportunity for you at undergraduate and postgraduate level to join research programs that are driving innovation and changing lives worldwide.
As far as education for International students is concerned, Ireland is an emerging country, which is now spreading its wings and more attractive visa for students which is easy to obtain than any other countries.
One strong reason why Ireland is also trying to attract more number of students is the fact that their population is not growing much and they would have a very low level of growth in further education, in terms of numbers.
- Complete the online application form
- Provide a passport sized photo
- Ensure your passport is valid for 12 months
- Pay the application fee
- Provide a signed letter of application which explains why you require the visa
- A Letter of Acceptance from the Irish university, college or school, confirming you have been accepted and enrolled on a course of full-time education, involving a minimum of 15 hours organized daytime tuition each week etc.